I don’t know where Dirk found this list, but for summing up the year it seems an adequate collection. So here we go:
- Gained or lost weight?
Gained – but stable now
- Longer or shorter hair?
- Nearsighted or farsighted?
Recent check showed increased nearsightedness – as a result I got new fancy glasses (which I intended to blog about anytime soon)
- More money or less?
- Spent more or spent less?
About the same, or maybe a slight increase. More savings though.
- Moved more or less?
More. Was able to bicycle to work more, and doing workout once a week.
- The most stupid plan?
Getting rich by AdSense
- The most dangerous endeavour?
International business travel within one day back and forth, resp. driving home from business trips after a 20h day.
- The best sex?
What is sex?
- The most expensive purchase?
Two projectors, screens and audiovisual equipment for the company, and a new dishwasher for my appartment.
- The most delicious meal?
The “4 seasons buffet” during a Canon roadshow
- The most impressing book?
“Seeker” by Jack McDevitt
- The most impressing movie?
Haven’t been to a movie theater in a while.
- The best CD?
“Love” – Beatles remastered by their original producer
- The most impressive concert?
The Celebrate! tour concert by Fiddler’s Green.
- Spent the most time with…
- Spent the most quality time with…
… my kids
- Predominant feeling 2006?
- Done for the first time in 2006?
- Done again after a long pause in 2006?
Played electric guitar
- Three things I could have well done without?
Common cold, the office move – the third is too personal for this blog.
- The most important thing I wanted to persuade someone of?
The need for PPC campaigns.
- The nicest present I gave someone?
A Rosenstolz concert ticket.
- 2006 summarized in one word: